lördag 31 juli 2010

Fruits On The Black Rose Of Chile Peppers, Pimenta De Neyde.......

I am very happy to say that my dazzling Pimenta De Neyde have set some fruits. I was on my way to work when I did my routine check on the plants and noticed the pods. I have experimented like crazy for 2 months with this mulish plant. And now it is finally setting some fruits. I feel gratified and relaxed now. This also means that all my chile pepper plants have set some fruits except a capsicum pubescens by the name of Turbo Pube. But I doubt that the latter is a specimen that is difficult to achieve some fruits on . The occasion will need some celebration of some form. Perhaps a quarter of a glass of a good single malt will be enjoyed tonight. In honour of this beauty from Brazil, The Pimenta De Neyde. Which also can be described as the "black rose of the chile peppers". Being maybe the only pepper fruit out of thousand different specimens that is black/dark purple throughout its whole lifetime.

Pictures will be posted soon. Depending on the amount of work in real.

2 kommentarer:

Jan Löfgren sa...

Say Yeah!!! Congrat's to the master of chili. I think I will have one as well in order to join you. Lagavulin Double Matured it is :)

Michael Salemsson sa...

Cheers mate! I am taking 1/4 of a glass of Laphroiag . Let us see if this baby taste anything. I will probably take in the plant soon to conduct to some breeding experiment if the plant produces fruits.